Monday, November 30, 2009

From here to eternity

It has really been a tedious weekend and all. I wrote three papers. Two papers were for history - the Salton Sea and John Muir. The other paper was an analytical one involving a student at my middle school. I have really had a tormented decision making process about going back to the tundra for Christmas. I did not reserve the big check that I recvd. Nov 6 and manage my money perfectly right. Now I am struggling again, I have enuff savings but I dont want to be pinching pennies in MN. Needless to say, the struggle continues btwn. the significance of my son's father and the role his family plays. They are supportive of me when I come, but due to my lifestyle and finances, I don't really owe them a visit if its going to cramp my lifestyle. Well, its really too depressing to think about but I have to be realistic. I hope it all works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment